Welcome to Arborel Tree Service
 
Thank you for visiting Arborel Tree Service, Inc., a family-run business that believes in uncompromising dedication to providing the best possible service at a competitive price.
 


This is the idea we began with in 2001 when the business consisted of only a small pick-up truck, the necessary tools and a couple of hard workers. By keeping our eyes on the service goals that we set early for our clients, (ie: prompt service, personal attention to detail, exceptional clean up and uniformed professional, safety-conscience employees to perform the work) we have been able to grow into a larger company that still holds true to its roots.

We maintain a company where you still meet with the owner to discuss the work to be done. We employ I.S.A. Certified Arborists to fully insure the proper care for your landscape. With an arborist's knowledge and experience he can advise you on the proper course of action to take on an individual plant basis. When the work is done, we help the environment by recycling 90% of the organic waste we produce into organic landscape mulch (the other 10% gets transformed into premium firewood). This recycling process keeps tons of organic material out of landfills and puts the nutrients created during decomposition back into the environment.

Please enjoy our website; we hope you find it informative and useful. Feel free to contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment with our I.S.A. Certified Arborist.

CERTIFIED ARBORIST:
Robert Kruljac
PD-1056A

© 2003 Arborel Tree Service All Rights Reserved

 

 

 
Read Unbiased Consumer Reviews Online at AngiesList.com
Angie's List
Tree Service in Pittsburgh